Is an 11 year age difference too much?

There is this girl I work with, I'm 31 and she's 11 years younger. I don't think this is a big difference for older people, but between us I don't know. I think she's out of my league, she's a beautiful girl and I'm not really an attractive guy. However, if I did try to see how it goes would 20 and 31 be too big and age difference right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in different stages of your life. That's the big deal, not the age difference

Most Helpful Guy

• Age difference is not a big deal, as long as she is fine with dating a guy much older than her. Most girls aren't ok with that, unless they';re looking for sugar daddies.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on how mature she is. When I met my husband, I was 21 and he was 35. We have been together for almost 18 years now, and we are still as happy as ever. So... it may not work for some people, but it's definitely possible.

• I mean it's legal and my grandparents are 15 years apart and have been dating since college

What Guys Said 3

• If you're attracted to each other and like being around each other I think it's fine. It's happened to millions if not billions of couples so it's certainly possible.

• Yes I think it would

• i'd say, yes. it's better to be with someone your own age.