Guys, What do you look for in a girl?

I'm a pretty shy person and I'm definitely one of a kind with my weirdness and laugh and views on people. I don't judge and I try to help people and I have self harmed and been suicidal and have depression which includes putting myself down. I'm not the most beautiful or skinny person. Nor am I the most desired (or like desired at all 😂)

so I was just wondering what you look for in a girl, as a guy. Or what the whole guy gender seems to go for..

thank you.. Xx

6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• For me a girl needs to be a good person at heart. Sweet, kind doesn't have to be Mary Poppins, but not treat others as inferior. Other than this personalities can vary from timid and demure to loud and life of the party. How she would treat me and those around me is the most important. I've read your profile and from what's written you seem like a great girl and you're definitely pretty.

• Sweet, kind, nice, can cook, able to play board games with me, pretty face, loves Disney, can sing songs from disney movies, someone who would be willing to have fun like go mini golfing, has a sense of humor, loves to laugh, and most of all a girl who respects me as a person

• No drama queens and she must have common interest with me. Otherwise I can't stay with her for 2 hours.

• Beautiful eyes, gorgeous eyes and a nice personality would be a bonus; everything else is secondary

• lol you just said like 3 lies already trust me you're not that different
    and too answer you're question, at my age nothing I don't trust women they lie too much all there good for right now is sex, and sometimes that's disappointing also