Guys, would you ever date a tomboy?

Ok so I'm a bit of a tomboy and I've noticed that guys usually go for girls who wear such girly clothes, wear makeup and act really girly. But like I'm like the total opposite.. I hate wearing clothes that cling to my body and I like wearing sweatshirts, jeans and just sneakers. I hate having to dress up. I hate painting my nails and shet like that. I also do more guyish sports like dirtbiking, fishing, four wheeling, etc... Do some guys like girls who are tomboys? Or are they like weird?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about being a girly girl or a tomboy, there are other factors. For example in my experience tomboy girls make it less obvious that you are interested in them.

If you are a tomboy and you are not afraid to let guys know you like them, that is perfect. Let's face it we are more interested in sports rather than fashion.

What Guys Said 7

• I see nothing wrong with it, hey it's your preference and i would date a girl
    whose a Tomboy i find it crazy to judge a girl cause she's not girly ,

• Sure! Prefer it. I think most guys prefer them as well.

• I have dated tomboys (eons ago, before I was married) and found them to be just as much fun and interesting as the girly girls. Nothing weird about them. And who better to help you work on your car?

• I think tomboys are easier to hang around with.

• Explains why I have more guy friends 😁

• Haha.. true. Guys find it much easier and love hanging around with girls who have similar interests as them.

• sure if they can make me smile

• I would say that many many guys do but are afraid to approach you because they think you're a lesbian. And we all know that lesbians freak the fuck out when you magically don't know their sexuality!

• Move to my area of tge world and if you will get dressed up a few times a year you'll be fine

• Haha 😊 and ok thanks I just hate dressing up ugh

• Youth rebellion it's cute

• Haha thanks😊😁