Your opinion - Should I just join a dating site?

Hi all,

I'm a shy 21 y/o guy, haven't really been in a relationship and still a virgin. The reason I haven't been in a relationship is because I've had a lot going on in my life for the longest time. Now, things are starting to come together and I have an overwhelming desire for companionship. I want someone to talk to, to share things with, to love and be loved, to care for and be cared about. I don't really care all that much about the sexual aspects (since I've gone so long without it hehe).

Since I'm quite reserved and shy, I was thinking I might join a dating website. Question is, are there people my age on them? Is it worth the money? Do they work? How do you find people?

Any of you have any tips for a fellow girlsaskguys user?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Nosrep Modnar

Most Helpful Girl

• Join a site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take your chances and join a site. I'm sure there's plenty of people your age on dating sites. Lol I found my current girlfriend on tinder 😄 Tinder is not really for dating though

What Girls Said 1

• U could try it and c if it gets u any closer to finding somebody. Never kno what could happen :)

What Guys Said 1

• I done it before, if so use OKCUPID. Best chance of meeting girls, I met 2 decent looking girl and 2 weird girl. But don't screw it up with the decent girls like I did. FML