My bf's behaviour makes me want to cheat on him?

Lately my boyfriend didn't take care of me , he says he is busy with work he doesn't talk to me much he ignores me when im upset he even screamed at me when we fought , he told me im not sexy like other girls but he said im more attractive.. it made me insecure about myself... i really love him to death and i gave everything i had in our relationship but sometimes i feel like he may be cheating on me i even had nightmares about it several times o had bad dreams about it for 6 days in a row , sometimes his behaviour makes me want to cheat on him is it normal? Or am i just a bad gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him. You don't love him, if you do you wouldn't have those thoughts. There's a problem, you either try talking to him, or you break up. Cheating will just make you a scum, and he most likely will tell others what happened, and you'll gain a reputation.

Talk to him, if things don't change, break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should both sit down and talk about the relationship. You both seem to be unhappy in it and it's leading you to think about cheating. Talk to him and figure something out. Cheating is the never the answer. If you're unhappy, then just leave.

What Guys Said 11

• Makes you want to cheat? ...

Why not makes you want to break up with him?

wTF?

• if you want to cheat on him, you dont love him. grow up.

• Maybe i should grow up ^^ thanks for ur opinion

• Who knows? he may be cheating, investigate what is happening and then act.

• If the relationship is irredeemable, break up. Cheating will only hurt both of you in the end.

• I dont want to give up on him i asked him o break up with me many times he said he doesn't want to

• You don't need his permission to break up with him, and he doesn't need yours. You both have to want to be in a relationship for it to continue to exist.

• Thanks

• There's a lot of me me me here...

• just leave him.

• U can cheat him its normal

• Here we go again, blowing everything out of proportion, and not being able to deal with a guy who knows how to prioritise.

Is it normal? According to divorce statistics, yeah, it is.
    Is there any logic applied to it... fuck no, never have been, never will.

YOUR imagination, fucked up logic and emotional bullshit, will kill the relationship long before he will.

• you sound slike a really crappy and self entitled girlfriend to be honest

• Get a hold of yourself!
    Stop being so reliant on him.
    Think and act for yourself.
    If you are unhappy, tell him when you are with him.
    Communication!
    Why would you cheat?
    Why not break up and find a new guy?
    Honestly make better decisions, woman!
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...jooalW1u0whcno2_500.gif

• Sigh...

Women being women

• Just im hurt cuz of him also not all woman do think like i do.. I don't know if im a bad woman but not all r like me

• I am not going to tell you what to do.

But here's some food for thought. What do you value in your life? Happiness? Peace of mind? Friendship, perhaps? If a relationship or an activity or whatever doesn't align with your values, in my opinion, that thing/person/etc needs to either be removed from your life entirely or replaced with someone/something that does align with your values.

If you have to keep worrying about someone or something, odds are it isn't a good thing for your life.

• You are right ^^ thank u

What Girls Said 3

• Don't cheat, just break up with him. Yo guys may be comfortable with eachother but thats a make or break relationship because you want to stay with him now because you are comfortable you talk all the time, it's a drastic change when you go from talking with someone everyday to not at all. So you don't need to have his permission like @KHaskins said, you're your own person. Don't need him holding your hand as you break up with him. You deserve to be happy, and you don't need someone else to be happy. x

• Don't cheat, just break up

• You can hire a detective