If a guy texts you and asks to hang out in a group?

I met my friend's roommate (Alex) & have hung out w/him twice (both times in groups). Last night a big group of us played board games at their apt & I got a tiny vibe that he might be interested. When we were leaving my friend kept nudging me & whispering that she saw Alex "checking me out" several times. I just dismissed it, but when I woke up today he had texted me "Last night was fun, and your friends seem like a fun group. Let me know if you guys plan to hang out anytime soon" (I guess he got my # from our mutual friend). I'm kinda confused if he's interested though since he mentioned hanging out as a group? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hanging out in groups is just a safe way to get to know you, it often alleviates any awkwardness that may arise if it were just the two of you. Give it some time and maybe one of yoy may work up the courage to ask one another on a date or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's interested.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He really just wants to hang out with you, but he just said group because he's not sure if you are interested in you. He's definitely interested in you.