I don't feel pretty what to do?

No guy will even look at me and in my pysch class the teacher was talking about how if you aren't model skinny guys won't find you attractive etc. I can see that but I'm so tired of feeling lonely. what can I do to stop feeling like this and actually be able to pick up guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick up some hobbies, join a group or club, do something interesting with yourself, change up your wardrobe. You don't need to be model for a guy to find you pretty, don't try to rush things. Good things come with time. Also watch out for players.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You have to focus on the things you like about yourself. It relates back to body image, you have to focus on the things you like about your body, don't judge other girls and say why is she so skinny or why can't I be that skinny and be critical of the media, don't believe everything you see, most of the people have been photoshopped to look better, to be skinnier, to have longer legs, bigger eyes. It is basically all fake. Just he true to who you are and focus on the positives.