Mixed signals - a friend or more?

This guy has been my friend for a few months. We get on like a house on fire. My friends insist he fancies me, but I'm not sure. They see the "more" signals, where I see the "friend" ones.

We flirt a lot (it's how we are as individuals). But I'm starting to wonder if it's more than simply banter.

He's started being very affectionate, touchy, huggy, kissy. He's planted kisses on my cheek, forehead, nose, shoulder and neck. He's developed a habit of snuggling into my neck when we hug and he seems keep to keep my hands on him when I touch him in a friendly guesture. He drove half an hour to make sure I was okay when I got taken to the emergency room. On the other side of this, he talks about girls to me as though I'm just another guy, is indifferent about how I do in the relationship stakes (happiness for my scores is a constant) and has mentioned his... Personal time habits... More than once.

I don't know what to think any more. Help a girl out?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like more.