Guys, have you ever dated an unattractive girl?

She doesn't have to be ugly exactly but just someone you were never attracted to physically even if she was just average looking. If so, was there something about her that drew you in or could you not get an attractive girl? by the way when I say "unattractive" I mean unattractive to you personally.

• Yes
    56% (18)
  • No
    44% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... totally regret it. She was my last girlfriend, 3 months ago, she was ugly, but when I met her we talked for more than an hour and I really enjoyed talking to her, so we gave it a try. I couldn't get over the lack of attraction, it sometimes even disgusted me to kiss her and having sex of course... three weeks later I ended the relationship, I told her we were too different, which was true, but the main reason was because there was literally zero attraction.

What Guys Said 10

• If she's "unattractive" then why would there even be a ROMANTIC relationship in the first place?
    Platonic sure but romantic? No.

• She my girlfriend may call herself ugly but to me she's beautiful. Im never going to be the one to tear my girlfriend down.

• I would NEVER EVER even consider dating a girl who has above a 4/10 in ''Societies eyes''.

• Went on a date with this girl from work after everyone kept telling me how much she liked me. I wasn't attracted to her and I don't know why, exactly. She was a model and tall and had a really pretty face but for some reason she reminded me of a giraffe. Needless to say, we had sex that night on our date and that really made it awkward.
    I wish I could travel back in time and slap myself!!!

• all the girls I ever dated where since no attractive girls likes me

• I've never dated before

• Never dated anyone :/

• Yes I have and I feel awful saying it.

I was going through a bad time and just wanted to be with someone.

I know it isn't right, but I liked her and got on with her, I just wasn't attracted to her.

That relationship has ended now though and I have changed. I know I wouldn't do that again now. I think attraction is important. I'd definitely look for that now, and if I can't get it, it's ok for me to be single for a while until I find it.

• I've never dated in my life and I'm 18!

• Ya a 350 pounder