Does a hot girl that dates and ugly man really feel attracted to him?

We've all seen this guy, average looking (sometimes even ugly) is walking aroudn holding the hand of this total babe who could be dating like model guys with her looks. I know he might be manly, confident and whatever other attractive trait women weirdly like. He is just brotal looking. Do these women actually feel attraction for this men or is it an insecurity "I dont want a hot guy cause He will cheat on me so I get this guy that cnat get any chicks" thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so fucking simple minded

• Its a valid question, why would a hot girl be with an ugly dude? he might be a good person cool but no physical attractions is possible

• that makes no sense tho

• Its ok, don't think too hard about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are good talkers
    I suck at talking to girls so I am forever alone
    But an ugly guy who knows how to talk to girls and stuff will probably have a better chance then me

That's why I work on my body and grades and financial situation.. To compensate for my lack of people skills

What Girls Said 3

• Just because others think he's ugly doesn't mean she thinks the same.
    My close friend gets so pissed (obviously) when people call her boyfriend ugly and ask what she's doing with him. To her, he's very attractive and sexy.

• yeah that would be the case for an average guy but what iuf a guy is REPULSIVE and still has a hot gf?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe she thinks he's cute.
    Also he probably has an amazing personality.

• Yes looks aren't everything
    Can you please answer my most recent question?

What Guys Said 4

• Like this guy?

The way his family and gorgeous wife look at him sure seems real to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69ipHGlK3Q

Go to 3:25 and see if you think it's fake.

• Who are you to call him ugly? For all you know she is incredibly sexually attracted to his body and sees him as the catch.

• Yea because personality is what really counts unless she's a bitch

• I doubt it there has to be SOME form of Physical attraction there

• He probably has a lot of money.