Is it weird that to like a girl with a flat chest and butt?

I just think she's still pretty, my friends think I should I find someone else who both that are big. I don't really want to though.

Ignore the botched title lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Your friends" aren't doing your dating for you. And your friends should support your decision to find someone good for you who you are happy with. If they don't, then they're not exactly good friends now are they? Your type and your dating life is YOUR business. Not your friends and not your family's. They can be as disapproving as they want to be but in the end it's your choice. And you know what, I think it's great that you found someone that you think is pretty and maybe you'll be the one to teach your other friends not to limit themselves. What do they care what kind of butt you're going to be grabbing when they're not around? You're the one that has made the choice to find a nice girl and no matter what her chest and butt look like you'll find it beautiful because it's hers. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you have two choices... you can't be a little bitch and only do things that your "friends" like, or you can be a man and do what ever the hell you want.

I suggest you do what you want.

Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. (Dr. Seuss)

~ Robby

What Girls Said 8

• not weird at all...

• Trust me, Boobs and a butt don't matter. Are you that shallow? I have a big butt. So what? I've only gotten fucked like 40- 50 times and that is quite less. All you have to do is pull her panty down and rub her hairy pussy.

• no silly!
    Can you please answer my most recent question?

• So what? That shouldn't matter at all. :)

• Who cares u like her that's all that matters

• If you like here then you like her. There's nothing wrong with that.

• Your friends are idiots.

• It doesn't matter about what's on the outside. She may have a small butt & boobs but has a BIG heart with a great personality to go with it. Don't listen to them, they're immature & probably jealous.

What Guys Said 9

• Only as weird a the fact that I think freckles and glasses are cute. Everyone likes different things. Your friends sound like they don't understand that.

• Everyone has a preference man. It's ok. It may be a little different than some but it's still your taste. You can't force yourself to be attracted to something you are not.

• Lol the same thing has happened to me. She's got nice boobs, but her butt is kind of flat... But it's still nice and I still like her.

I say go for it and ignore your friends.

• I smell a troll post 😘

• I know that feel dude you're not alone

• It is the face that inspires the emotion ;)

• Everyone has their own preference in the type of girls they want so nah, it's not weird. That's you.

• No it's not weird. You like her, You think she's pretty, You don't have any problem with her body. Your friends are the ones with the issue here.

• No not weird. Some flat booty girls can be attractive.