How can I attract women if I'm ugly?

Dont just say things like with "confidence or whatever" HOW not with what?

If you are gonna say "confidence" tell me an example on how to use whatever the hell that is in a situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I use to think that guys that were unattractive physically or at least in the face were impossible to fall for but it's not true, you just need to work on yourself. Meaning make sure you have a great personality, because if you are ugly a personality will make you so attractive. Be funny, kind, respect, polite. Have something going for yourself you need a great job and career and take cat of your vehicle.
    You need to have good hygiene, keep your face clean and have nice facial hair.. no mustache because girls love beards , find the best haircut you can. Also start working out , you don't need a 6pack but you should look fit. Dress nice, it doesn't have to be name brand... just look presentable. Also don't second guess yourself

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll preface by saying I that isn't my actually age, and if some wiz knows how to change it, I'd be grateful..

Ok, so I'd say you aren't ugly. It pains me to say it as a straight guy, but you've got that shitty hipster, pierced vibe many women like :p Joke by the way... (sort of)

As for all the 'confidence' crap I agree, it's annoying when you don't have it. My advice- stop caring. I know you can't force it, but try. Try and be a bit more kickass :p It works. It's actually one of the best things about reaching rock bottom, if you ever get there. You actually, truly stop caring about what people think for the first time. It's so liberating.
    .

• hey I resent the hipster calling ! :O not really

• I fdont go otu i try to meet girls in every day situations bars are the worst places to meet girls in my experience

• Fair enough. I go to a metal club and have had good conversations in there. Common ground instantly.

I'd almost say it's important to lightly rib a girl you like, by that I mean take the piss out of her a little bit (very gently), like if she says something you think's a bit weird, point it out (in a jokey way). This has always helped me. Most girls don't like a suck up. Good luck anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, if you think your looks are hindering.. What else do you have to offer for a woman to want to date you?

• I dont know thats why I'm asking here

• Well I dont have a great job I work at mcdonalds but I do have a good education and I currently started a clothing line and I'm a nice person although very blunt and yes girls tell me the sole reason they dont like me its my looks, in my country is normal to be blunt even about negative things and no I dont go for drop dead gorgeous girls

• Aside from working at McDonalds you seem to have a lot going for you. No disrespect but I don't think you're in the right country if the people are like that there. I work at a mall where I live and I witness guys around your age group that are ugly af getting approached by women all the time. Maybe you should try online dating if you haven't done it yet.

• Ur prolly going for much hotter women

• well i dont wanna date and ugly chick but I dont go for hot women either

• Well you don't know what cultures people have online so please have a filter

• Well I really dont know any other way to say thing so dont be so sensitive

• You're not ugly. Ugliness is personal preference. Some girl may find you attractive, just wait.

• We are ugly but we are here. If she wants to see you, she'll do. Never mind.

• You don't. Just stay single. You'll be doing a lot of women a favor.

• Good personality.

• Define good personality and how do I use it to attract a girl? this is way to vague and it doesn't tell me anything

What Guys Said 11

• You're not ugly, man.

Anyway, as for how to attract women, just work on your personality. Learn to be funny if you aren't, be kind (not just to women but to everyone so it's more genuine), pick up some hobbies so you'll have more to talk about with women (women don't want a guy who doesn't do anything), etc.

And if you come across a woman you're interested in, just say something like "Hey, I think you're a great woman and I'd love to get to know you more. Would you like to go out with me sometime/*insert date here*?"

It's honestly as easy as it sounds. Women are not that picky about looks, or at least not as much as we think they are.

• You can attract women by convincing yourself that you're NOT ugly. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect others to like you?

And believe me, you're not ugly at all. Honestly.

• You get some gay friends, women love them like little teacup dogs.. And when a hot girl is hanging out you move in like a wolf on the prowl, devour her like a fat guy eating a cheeseburger.. But make sure no @Mistnigqa808 are around first, one look at that tail and she's gone..

• I'm curious as to what's happened that got you convinced you're ugly

Because if I was you, I'd get tons of bitches.

• everyone tells me I'm ugly

• I can do that I'm a big asshole sometimes

• Try the usual way of course. But if you hit a dead end, where you feel her losing all interest

Hit her with one of those hate lines. It could be based on what she's wearing, eating, drinking, anything. Could be as simple as "You look like your breath stinks" or, depending on how you feel about your game at the time, something as outrageous as "You look like you don't shave your pussy, I bet it's a mess down there"

All depends on how you gauge her and the scenario. You won't need an outrageous line for some, and for others, you will

• Be a kind affectionate person to everyone you come across. Volunteer at an animal shelter!

• You start by stop beating yourself up.

• 1.) Make a ton of money.
    2.) Be funny.

• Seriously man, you have asked this question so many times, whenever I read such a question on here, your face pops in my head automatically.

• I've been called ugly by plenty of girls but I'm ridiculously smart and straightforward, so I guess that's where I succeed. I'm not going to say be confident, just DON'T be awkward.

• what is awkward excatly?

• I dont get nervous around women to be honest I can talk to them just fine i just get shitty results the figeting thing is a 24/7 habit I got and I even stutter talking to anyone

• That's not good. And sometimes don't always act like you're interested. It could make you seem desperate. I feel like if you had someone before, do what you did then.

• Are you confident enough not to pee outside the toilet bowl? Use that same casual confidence you have when urinating on everything else you do!

• whatever da fuck that means

• Haha, Wow man. You get the point, I assume.

• I shall never admit I do I shall piss on everything (it won't help but at least I'll get a laugh or two)

• Like how alcohol does wonders to women at bars, money does magical things for men.