Girls, Would you date this type of guy?

A guy who is a bit quiet but opens up with you, honest with himself and you (although we all make small lies), is a bit on the "bad boy" ( I hate saying that phrase) but is genuinely nice. Smokes and drinks on occasion to party (not every day like other stupid people) and has good grades in school and has a bright future. Has a great sense of humour ans In terms of looks about 5'7 and a bit over weight but not fat. A bit of facial hair not a lot, hiphop style fashion.

What are things that you would take into precaution into dating a dude like this if he kind of has a bad rep for false/stupid stuff.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he asian?

• Would race matter? But Hispanic, you know what I understand you because I myself have my preferences on women, I find all women of any race/ethnicity beautiful and attractive but in terms of having a real relationship and wanting a woman to be the mother of my children, I would have to go with a Hispanic girl but that's me.

• I don't think Asian men are better I'm just only attracted to them

What Girls Said 3

• yeah if your cute and a Christian. yeah id date u.

• What is cute to you because I know everyone has a different meaning for that, I don't think I'm cute, I think I'm mature looking ( I think cute goes for people who are babyfaced)

• Yes. Weight, age, height are all just numbers. What matters is how someone feels about you. When someone truly cares about you they don't see any flaws in you. They'll accept you for who you are.

• yes I would. if I like his personality
    Can you please answer my most recent question?