Would it make you uncomfortable if it turned out someone you had starter dating were *amazingly* adept aat handleing a chainsaw?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Loggers make good money and it would be fun dating such an outdoorsy guy. Plus, maybe he's into those chainsaw competitions? But I'd have to draw the line at chainsaw artists. I cannot deal with wood chips and sawdust all over the house.

It's those sloppy chainsaw guys you have to watch out for. It's like they WANT to hurt someone.

What Girls Said 4

• That's such a turn on ahmg
    😍

• Never saw Texas chainsaw massacre?

• Hmmm I dont remember his face. Ah was he a cop in chainsaw?

• Officer Hoyt, ya. He was a scary little fucked...

• I'll try not to get on his bad side as often as possible...

• No, Thats kind of awesome actually.

• No not really. He could chop wood for a fire
    Can you please answer my most recent question?

• Spamming is against the rules. Please on't answer people's questions and then tack things like "Can you please answer my most recent question?" unless you want your post deleted.

You can check the posting guidelines here for future reference http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 3

• If she was amazingly adept. ... not uncomfortable at all... I'd have woodpiles reaching for the heavens. ... but an ameture sawist? Uncomfortable yes

• Perhaps she grew up around chainsaws, that could lead to her amazing ability to use one. Just like a girl who had a mechanic in the family may know a thing or two about a car.

• That would be kinda cool if I knew a girl who could use a chainsaw... as oddly specific that is.