How can I make a guy at work jealous?

He likes me, I like him.. But lately things has been a bit weird and I want to gain back his attention. How can I make him jealous when I only see him at work and we don't text anymore?

I'm not looking to play games or anything... just make him a little jealous in a subtle way. It worked before. I wasn't even trying to make him jealous but another guy at work started talking to me so he got jealous. But I'm not talking to the other guy anymore and I've already told "my guy" that I don't like that other guy in any way.

Do you think he would get jealous if I asked my friend (a girl) if she wants to go out this weekend or something? Because there are other guys at the club... Or if I tell her that I ran into an ex flirt (when my crush can hear it) ?

Haha, this is such a childish question but I want to look unattainable, yet make him want me more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest never try to make a guy jealous by any means whatsoever, especially using another guy, well since you said you are not doing that, it's good. Okay I am just being honest here, you said you are not looking to play any sort of games but from what I have read and observed you are still trying to make him jealous, the only difference is you are following a different approach, a different method of making a guy jealous, so you are playing a sort of a game, a different type of a game. You mentioned that he got jealous when you spoke to the other guy, so you see he is already jealous on the inside so why try to make him more jealous? why are you trying to test him?

To be honest with you making a guy jealous is not worth it, you may think you are posting a challenge to him, you may think that he will want you more and more, okay I agree that can happen but what about the negative side of it, what if he completely starts ignoring you after this behaviour?, what if he starts behaving like you don't exist?, what if your move backfires on you? have you thought about all this? You must understand that men and women think differently and making a guy jealous or trying to make a guy jealous is not a joke, it's a very big risk you are taking and let me tell you chances of it getting backfired on you are very high?

You do have a small chance of success but then do you really want to take a big risk for a small chance or success? you need to ask yourself that question. What I would suggest please don't try to make him jealous, it doesn't matter which way you follow and if you do that you will putting a doubt in his mind, if you are having a problem with him, if you are doubtful of the interest he has in you then be honest, go up to him arrange a meeting between yourself and talk it out like adults, if he doesn't care or show interest then just forget about it, I am sure there are other guys around.

That would be my suggestion, yes it's just a suggestion at the end of the day decision is completely yours. If you have decided you are going to make him jealous then be prepared for the negative outcomes as well, don't be surprised later on.

What Guys Said 4

• Or how about you just be direct and ask him out yourself? Less hassle.

• No. Right now I just wanna let him be, but subtly make him jealous.

• I don't think it's disrespectul based on the situation that we're in. There are not enough characters to explain our situation, but I definitely feel like it's best to give him space and just make him a little bit jealous.

• If he got jealous he is unmistakably into you, do you want him to make a move or what exactly is this?

• He has already told me he's into me, but I feel like he treats me like an option and thinks that I'm gonna be available for him whenever he's ready for it. So by making him jealous he might actually man up and do something? I don't know..

• Might be the common fear that he thinks you are too good for him, the fear he might not be able to perform up to par. Not just the bedroom, but other things too such as dating, figuring what to do, where to go etc etc. Simply put, he fears you expect too much of him. It makes no sense, I know, but there you are.

• I will openly show you my interest and I want you to do so in return.
    If you don't appreciate my advances I will move along, if you play "hard to get" in a very obvious way I will just ignore you to give you a taste of your own medicine.

• You should not make him jealous. Just look at him when he is looking and if he looks away he definitely does not think of you as an option. He likes you.
    Or you could ask him in private. No mind games.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe post a pic of you and another guy on social media. My ex and I work together and we have both moved on and everything but a couple weeks ago he posted a pic of him and this slutty girl and it kind of ruffled my feathers a bit

• Step 1- Be yourself.

Step 2- be the best you can be on everything you do.

Step 3- love yourself.

It worked for me

• If you talk casually with this guy at work, you could mention that a male friend of yours who you haven't seen in a while will be in town over the weekend and you're going to meet up with him for lunch/dinner.

• I don't really have male friends, but he doesn't know that. Would it be embarrassing if I lied?

• Thanks! My best friend works there as well and she'd know I lied though so I have to tell him when she's not there... That could be difficult but, yeah.

• Yeah, either when she's not around or you let her in on what you're doing.