Guys, Why do guys still go on the dating sites when they swear they are not leaving you?

There is this one guy who wants to give me everything but he's not happy with where he's at in life right now. Whenever I want something he's always there majority of the time. He takes me out periodically and we are on the level that most couples are when they are serious. We communicate and he's says I'm the only one who understands him. I caught him online on a dating site. We are not official but people think we are bc of the way we are when we are around each other. Anyway I told him that I feel like I'm not what he's looking for... his answer " I'm still here." His Fam and friends like me and from the beginning he has told me that he's not going anywhere. I just don't understand why he goes on dating site. Do some guys just go on there to chat? Confusing.. if he's not going anywhere doesn't make since why he still goes on there... I hope I can get a good understanding from someone on here. He is still around and we never hide from the public and I don't want to push him away.

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "I caught him online on a dating site."

^r u sure he's there for datin? he mght be for just social chattin u know...

"Anyway I told him that I feel like I'm not what he's looking for... his answer " I'm still here." "

^did u tell him this after u saw him on this datin site? if u didn't would u tell him da same thing then?

"Anyway I told him that I feel like I'm not what he's looking for... his answer " I'm still here." "

^then as i assumed if he's hoenst he's on this datin site just for social chattin and nothing more.

"Do some guys just go on there to chat? "

^yup.. wot makes u hard to beleive? :)

"He is still around and we never hide from the public and I don't want to push him away."

^see? even if u ask him... i believe he'll say it himself he's there for social chattin and only :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u so much and yes I asked him that after I caught him. We are getting closer now. I just met his mom and grandma. He got injured playing ball and now he treats me like we are official. After his recovery I'm going to talk to him. Every time I mention relationship he gets nervous and pulls back. It's just weird how he treats me like his lady even though we are not official yet

• u r welcome... :D

possibly he likes u but he's not ready for commitment then i believe...

• Yea that's what I gather. It's just hard bc I don't want to push him away but then he is still around. It's only when I mentioned relationship he pulls away. Most guys who are not ready usually ever give what he gives... time effort emotional and physical