Guys, Do men over 40 find larger women attractive? I have a beautiful face and my body is toned as I work out 5 days a week but I am still overweight?

I have recently divorced and have 3 children but unfortunately my figure has changed a lot from 20 years ago and it won't spring back into shape like it used to. I have lost 2 stone and have another 4 to lose to be the doctors ideal weight. I am toned as I work out 5 days a week but I am paranoid men will not want to be with me and be disappointed or embarrassed by being seen with me. I have a beautiful face and blonde hair and have done modelling in my younger years. What would be a mans perspective on this?

• I would still date her
    67% (4)
  • I wouldn't date her
    33% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never had issues with bigger women and believe that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. So I would and have dated bigger women. From my perspective, if she can accept me for the way I am, than I can certainly accept her for the way she is as well.

What Guys Said 3

• If I fall in love with you, I won't care. Not totally in my 40's yet (I'm not in a hurry either), but I think I am close enough to it to be relevant.

• if you got a face like Mariah carey and a god personality you are sold!

• Her size wouldn't be the factor that would make me swing towards a no.
    I've had crushes on overweight women before.
    But that's just me, and every guy is different.

Recently divorced with 3 kids, however, would probably send me running for the hills.