If a man is bothered about you sleeping with other people does he care?

Okay so there's man I have been sleeping with and he asks me all the time if I'm sleeping with anyone else. Constantly asking me all the time. I did sleep with someone else but me and him are not together I owned up to this and he keeps asking why I did it why I sleep with other men. It seems to bother him so much me sleeping with someone else. He says I tell lots of lies that's why he keeps asking. Also he asks me things like what way I like him and he also asked me what I would do if he slept with my sister. Is this to make me jealous to see if I care or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• This seems messed up on so many levels. Especially him brining your sister into the picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants to make sure u have an open "relationship" . and needs to know if ur with other people so he can b safe. And so he knows u don't have feeling for him...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's just jealous, so he's trying to make you jealous.