Girls, what is the best way to ask a girl out?

This is something I have struggled with my whole life, however I have went on several dates, its still hard for me to ask. Plus I am kinda of shy when I want to ask a girl out. There is a girl I met driving, and we exchanged numbers, I wanna ask her out but I don't know her that well, she seemed to really like me when we exchanged numbers, but now I have no idea. But regardless of what she says, it still really hard for me to just ask a girl out, especially when I just met a girl, but u know, how things go i seems like we are chatting up and having a good convo, but I can't seem to just ask the girl out. I gotta get betterat this. So will u ladies please help me with this and give me some good honest pointers, and I will update on here if it works.

1

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to ask her out, definitely do it in person. Say it with a smile no matter how scared or nervous you may be. The more confident you are when asking her, the more charming it will be and the higher chances you have of her saying yes. If you let your fear get the best of you, when you ask her out, it will be noticeably awkward and will most likely make the girl feel uncomfortable. So just do it with confidence and a smile. If she says no, yes it will hurt but instead of worrying that you got rejected, you can be proud that you overcame yourself and just went for it.