Do you think you've ever been rejected on the sole basis of your looks?

• Yes
    74% (29)73% (19)74% (48)Vote
  • No
    26% (10)27% (7)26% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I have.
    She wasn't even blunt about it.
    We had been friends for about six months, and shared an awesome connection on a deep personal level.
    When I stepped up, she literally told me I was pretty much everything she had ever prayed for, but God put me in the wrong body.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Absolutely, and it hurts... But if they base everything on vanity of looks. They're not a nice person!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how people get friendzoned, isn't it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably, but I've never been told that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep yep yep Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been rejected because I'm black, but I also get laid because people think I'm handsome so it evens out, but it still hurts when someone doesn't like you over your genetic predisposition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably, or the fact that I'm not confident enough pff...

0|0
    0|0
  • girls don't like ugly aliens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends I like to see it more like "not accepted"

0|0
    0|0
  • I once got rejected when I wasn't even coming on to them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably lots of times but I wouldn't have known about it. Once a woman listens to me talk I've never been rejected. Looks don't seem to matter after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never asked someone to be rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, but most girls think I'm at least decent unless they are racist and don't want my race.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Oh yeah. I don't doubt it at all. I'm sure the last guy who rejected me did so because when I meant him, it was a fluke; I had left work because I began vomiting and had to go to the clinic. I left to get my prescription and he began talking to me because I had a Markiplier charity t-shirt on. I got his number but it never became anything. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me disect this..
    The first guy thought that I was weird because I approached him (I made a question about this long ago, he was basically a jerk who pretended to be intrested but would gossip and spread rumors behind my back)
    The second guy (whom I also approached) rejected my advances of gaining his phone number. He seemed flatterd, he would smile and blush though and was 10x nicer than the first guy!.

The third guy was a guy friend, I didn't asked him out, I just confessed my feelings. He first kept beating around the Bush (like takinh hours to respond and being oblivious) said that he "couldn't date until he's 18" but later said that he didn't want to ruin a good friendship.

So, I can't really tell here even with details. I'm guessing the first two guys could of possibly rejected me for my apperance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single time I'm rejected!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Who hasn't? I don't care though. If you can only appreciate me when I'm at my best then I don't want you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, by every guy I've ever been interested in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I was fat 2 years ago. Then other guys didn't like my short hair. Everyone gets rejected for their looks at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i never pursue guys. I wait to be pursued. I could not possibly be rejected because if someone doesn't want me, i don't want him

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I have, but I was happy since it means I didn't end up with someone shallow. .3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I know i have.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes the boys found me ugly thats in secondary school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, but in that case it's their loss, who wants to date a shallow person?;)

0|1
    0|0
  • for auditions yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, this guy told me I was "too short"
    I don't doubt it, but.. okay. ._.

0|0
    0|0
    • How short are you?

• Show All
    • @i_am_repulsive

Aw, lol. That's never happened to me..
      My friends usually just use my head as an armrest and make several short jokes.

• Whahaha lolz and my friend is around 5'1 or 5'2 and I'm around 5'5, but she still jokes around about it XD

• I've actually never been rejected, because I'm a pussy haha

0|0
    0|0