Do you prefer older or younger men? Why?

I've only dated someone that is younger than me once. He would always play around. Don't get me wrong I would play around sometimes but he would play around all the time. I got really annoyed & started to lose feelings for him.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• usually younger but i guess older works as well

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol damn guess I should clarify... I enjoy hanging out with older dudes because you can chat about anything and they give sound advice:P

Most Helpful Girl

• Older, mostly because of the way I was brought up... I mean in my family, the guys (husbands) are older than the wives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think most prefer older. Which really sucks for younger guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer older because it's just the type of thing I find mentally attractive, I like the thought of older men, not like my dad old of course haha but you get what I mean. I also noticed a lot of older guys know how to take care of me, and have more of their life together. x

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel you. I like how they have their life together.

• My age/older cause I'm sure as hell not gonna date someone underage.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm older than him by four weeks but still felt weird. He was a junior & I was a senior.

• Older. They're more mature, they would have more patience and would take me seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older, but it's not a deal breaker if he's younger

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it just depends on his level of maturity

• Typically speaking, I find myself preferring men of my own age or younger ones. I have no clue why though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe it matters. My boyfriend happens to be a little older than me, but he acts like he is 20 sooo... What is age but a number.

0|1
    0|0