Do guys like girls who tell it like it is?

Like they tell the honest opinion about something and just... tell it like it is.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the situation

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she is tactful when necessary, then, yes. I'd rather hear the truth, even if I don't like the truth, than to be lied to (including white lies or through omission). But manners and "time and place" are still important.

If one of us was sweaty and stinky (from working, say), I have no problem with the other saying "you stink - go take a shower" if we're alone. But if other people were around, then this is something that should be said privately, not publicly. That's being tactful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I lke that!

What Guys Said 9

• Yes we want women to be honest. We hate mind games, and lies. Just keep in mind that you can be honest without being unnecessarily mean. Some people take it too far, and use honesty as an excuse to insult and belittle people. There is definitely a way to be honest without the need for insults and humiliation.

• Yes, as long as they're respectful. For instance, I don't need to know bad things about myself; she can keep those things to herself and she'll still be honest, but respectful. People tend to not understand the difference between being honest and just rude.

• Yes, i like a girl who speaks what's on her mind

• A lot of women like to beat around the bush, its nice to get a strait answer sometimes.

• Yes, love it

• Yes! I hate it when girls play mind games with you

• yes we do like girls who tell like it is

• Generally yes, but there are times when a guy needs to be emotionally supported and not belittled for his weakness, that a girl needs to be accepting and supportive more than telling him to "man up." That's when you need to bend.

• There's a difference between giving a straightforward and honest answer and being a dick or bitch. As long as you don't confuse them, then go ahead and "tell it like it is."

What Girls Said 0