Anyone else think it'd be gross dating someone who's been divorced?

That'd be like digging through somebody's trash or getting the car they left at the junkyard cuz it's all used up and worn out and folded.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• How is that any different than dating someone who's been in a previous long term relationship without having been married? Basically you want someone who has absolutely no relationship or dating experience at all. Hopefully you have no dating or marriage history either, otherwise you're just being a hypocrite.

It's not gross to date someone who's been married before.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a divorced man with custody of my son. I met, dated and MARRIED a woman with 2 daughters from a previous marriage.

@GraySailorsBride and I have been happy since we were wed 9 year ago this June.

There is nothing at all about this that's gross... except for your attitude.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Seriously? Someone who is divorced is the exact same as someone who has dated. Out of curiosity, would you be okay with seeing someone who slept with 20 men but not okay with a divorcee who slept with only 1 (her ex husband)? I don't see any difference between divorced people and people who have had long term relationships. We've all been through break ups, divorced people just have a piece of paper to differentiate the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think that makes you shallow personally.

0|1
    0|1
  • You'd only think that way if you view women AS your posession, a property. Which tells me you have serious problems

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think so.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think gross is the right word.
    I probably wouldn't date a divorced woman especially if she has kids.

1|0
    0|0