Why does my boyfriend always go behind girls and flirt inacessantly?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 16 months.. i know we love each other and all but he always flirts with our friends.. he sees them in corridor.. canteen.. he even leaves me sitting in the class during breaks to go sit with them and chat although he does come back before the class begins. Is this right? am i being posessive and irrational? Just because i dont flirt is it right of me to expect the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally okay for you to want your boyfriend to not flirt with other girls.

You have to tell him that you have a problem with it though. If he doesn't know you don't like it (and he doesn't unless you've *told* him) then you have no right to get mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• It just seems odd. He's with you, why flirt with other girls? It seems disrespectful to me. I don't think you are being irrational or possessive at all. If anything it seems pretty natural to be bothered a bit by the behaviour.

I would talk to him. Some people are definitely more flirty, but he also needs to respect your feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it depends, your going to need to talk to him, I have a family member who is in a relationship and talks to a lot of girls however he isn't flirting with them just mucking about and talking like normal, jealousy can always be thrown in but unless you know for a fact he's flirting I wouldn't look into it because it's not that deep. If he really is flirting then he needs to fix up one time, your his girl there should be no other

What Girls Said 2

• How do you know he is flirting. I had a guy friend who was just naturally social and he has a girlfriend and he talked to me all the time. He loves his girlfriend but he still talks to his female friends

• you should leave him.