I'm just going to assume that this will be my situation, so I'm wondering if it would be weird? I'm not solely basing my assumptions on social media and movies by the way. But it seems like most people in college don't actually become friends first or date but just have sex. Would you feel disapointed if a girl you liked wasn't experienced and wanted to take things slow and actually become good friends first?
I'm not talking about lots of exspensive dinner/movies dating. Actually getting to know the person, picnics in the park, geeking out about the same show, going on an adventure, making eachother laugh, hanging out with mutual friends, throwing snowballs at each other, talking about life issues, inspiring eachother.
- No, I would feel awkward for dating her17% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- I'm not really experienced either17% (1)29% (5)26% (6)Vote
- I would only wait for so long..0% (0)12% (2)9% (2)Vote
- I'm not a relationship person0% (0)12% (2)9% (2)Vote
- I would because I'm a hopeless romantic50% (3)41% (7)43% (10)Vote
- You have too high of expectations for dating16% (1)6% (1)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Hook up culture is very prominent in college but it will also depend on where you go. For me personally though is I rather start dating pretty quickly because if I actually become friends with them like regular friends then I really don't want anything to become of that because that will just make it so much worse if we date and it doesn't work out. I like to at least ask them out and start actually dating fairly quickly after meeting them for the first time.0