Is it ok to be mad or upset if someone you're dating forget about your birthday?

we've been together for a year and he forgot my bday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think it is ok to be upset if someone you are dating forgets your birthday. As for mad well being a bit mad is ok but if you are seriously mad it is a bit over the top. I personally think someone you are dating should remember your birthday and if they have a forgetful memory they should write it down to remind them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kinda sensitive when it comes to dates and anniversaries and whatnot.

If he forgot my birthday I would be a bit upset :/ Especially because I would test him like 2 months before my birthday 😂...

I'd be like " sooooo it's someones birthday in two months, 4 days, 3 hours and approx. 52 seconds*wink wink* she's such a cutie too. i wonder if you know who I'm talkin about >:D? "

What Guys Said 8

• Well.. when Im in love I can't forget that. Since Im in love. Im happy to have an excuse to gift that girl I love without her being mad that I waste to much money and sing for her and thank her for existing and thank her parents for giving birth to her. Im more nervous and exited about that date than her. Thats when you see that you really matter to someone.

• No it's not ok. I could not care less if you forgot mine. Hell I even forget mine ! My own mother calls me on my birthday to remind me ! It means nothing. It's only the number of days you've been alive divided by 365

• Not really up to anyone but you to decide whether or not it's ok.

I personally don't think it's a bug deal.

• I would be very disappointed. I would at least expect a mcdonalds or something😐

• Upset no, disappointed yes.

• @joahz10nt like u forgot ma name! I mad 😡😡

• I would be upset yes. But mad not really, It would only last a day or 2 though

• Really you have to ask this question I did that once and got the silent treatment for a week and no sex for a month

What Girls Said 5

• well id kinda be upset... especially if it is a year... like wtf lol.

• I personally don't mind it. If he remembers then it's fine, if he don't, then it's fine too. Maybe it's just me, but probably also because I've never had people remembering my bday so I don't really give a fck about it tbh.

• I don't see the point in being mad.
    Some people just suck at remembering dates, doesn't mean they don't give a shit about you.

• yeah it is okay.. this is an important day.. and you have been together for a year..

• Fuck yes 😤😤