Girls, What do you think of amateur Ghost hunters?

I find it very difficult to get a date as girls find it very creepy that i do ghosthunting. What do you think?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they should come to my house and figure out what keeps knocking on the walls and opening the front door.

Seriously though just sort of ease into it. Like "I like horror and detective films, technology, and, photography" then kind of expand your interests from there as you get to know one another more :)

• Thank you very much. This is a great answer. And yes as soon as i travel again i will come and investigate. Have some good coffee ready 😊

What Girls Said 3

• It's not creepy it's just not attractive.

• Love ❤ it, but I'm psychic/medium/empath!

• Just watch yourself. Ghosts and spirits can attach themselves to you. I would find it creepy :/ ghosts scare the shit out of me.

• That rarely happens but i do take care. Been doing it for ten years already.

• Wow! That's impressive. I mean, I'm super interested in learning about them. (Maybe I wouldn't be so scared then.) What do you think they are? What have your experiences been?

• Over the years i learned a lot and have many experiences that i can share. You are welcome to send me an email and i will send you detailed information and findings. You do not have to be scared just be open minded and be a bit sceptical at some times. My email is pgrobbelaar1007@gmail. com.