Are you a person who 'kisses and tells' about your romantic/sexual life? Or do you keep it to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lady never tells.

Unless there's a problem. And then I'll swear my bff to secrecy and try to work out how to fix it.

What Girls Said 10

• i was that girl when i was young and dumb.
    not that I'm old now :P

but anyway, iv vowed that the details of my next relationship will be scarcely told. that way it's protected.

• I kiss and tell... when I'm drunk or when someone asks me. I'm very open about it. Most people are doing it so why not? It gives my virgin friends some insight too. I tell them what I do and don't like, what they should NEVER do with a girl etc. so they can keep it in mind when their time comes. But yeah, I don't have anything to hide. :) If I sleep with a hot guy, I want to show my friends how hot he is lmao.

• Nobody needs to know the details of my sex life or how big his penis is or anything like that. I don't even go into too much detail on here.

It's nobody's business but mine!

• I usually keep them to myself.

• i keep it to myself..

• I tell some of my friends some things but not everything.

• I tell my best friends.

• I never tell.

• Definitely tell for the most part… not much to hide.. Haha

• I keep it to myself. But on this website I see users telling their entire sex life story in long ass paragraphs on here

What Guys Said 5

• I keep it to myself, for a lot of very valid reasons haha and I'm sure My Girlfriend @soccerchick4eva does too :) We have good reasons haha :")

• What happens in private stays in private.

• Nah I never do that. I wouldn't want it done to me so why do it with other people?

• I keep it mainly to myself but around close friends whom I trust, I'll talk.

• I haven't had a sex life because I know that women would tell all their friends about how small I am.