Do pretty women have it hard when it comes to dating?

Hear me out. Obviously it is easier to get guys in the door but if it is a LTR she is looking for that becomes a bad thing. Some guys are really good at putting on a mask. You get a lot of men through that door that don't have the best of intentions.

I honestly do believe that pretty women tend to be slightly more crazy due to this. Rich men also have this problem but it is easier to hide being rich in the beginning of a relationship but if you are pretty without makeup it is hard to hide.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the slightly-better-than-average-looking women have it easiest out of all women

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree it can be hard because most guys will hit on you like its a game/bet/challenge to see how far they will get. There's no real intention/purpose because they don't believe you would actually be interested in them.

Then with other guys, they won't even attempt to get to know you because they believe you're already taken or you're a gold digger or stuck up/high maintenance, you're out of their league & would never be interested in them. Some will fear that you're being nice to use them. It's crazy the things some of these guys come up with.

What I've noticed about guys like this, they aren't my type and we're better off being friends. Most of them never get over their insecurities & that's when the jealousy manifests.

• Thanks for the MHO!!!

What Guys Said 5

• You are correct. Women who are above average in looks get a lot more attention from many men, which can be overwhelming for those women, and they will have a hard time selecting the 'good' ones. A needle in a haystack.

The same is true for rich men. All the shallow women in the area will flock to him, and there are many out there looking for a wallet, which is never disclosed. It is unfortunate the such men get wrapped up with someone who is only there for financial reasons.

The best thing a rich man can do is to go out on a date driving an old car and some cloths from Walmart. The attention he receives will drop dramatically, but at least this filter will only let through the women who are not interested in a man for his money.

For women, if you are attractive, it may be more of a challenge to dumb down your appearance some, but perhaps such women can dress down, no make-up, and perhaps also drive an old car. This may keep the players away. Those guys cause much damage.

Good post!

• Thanks for the comment.

• I think this is true. I've heard of very beautiful women complaining about this very issue. They may have no problems getting sex, but getting a meaningful relationship is at least just as hard for them.

• Yes!!! I know right... I'm such a pretty girl as well so I understand you

• As hard as they make it through their choices

• Lol... hell no. Just choose wisely from the the sea of men coming your way.

What Girls Said 5

• Hmmm. No. I disagree. As a nerd, I can't tell you how hard it is to get a date, and how crushing it is for the self esteem to watch your friends get loads of male attention. I have reached a stage where I feel like it is almost impossible that any man would go for me because I'm not attractive. When it comes to LTR, I can see how there might be issues for attractive women, but that said, if you can't get a date in the first place, a LTR is even less likely.

• Right I'm talking LTR, volume doesn't correlate with quality. But sure yeah sometimes attention is nice but sometimes it's annoying.

But being average looking you are less likely to get strong along until they are done with you. I always wear loose clothing with high necks on a first date.

• Personally I am indifferent to appearance when I approach a girl. I think girls with low self esteem just seem uninterested and closed off.

Message me your pic and I'll give my opinion.

• CumminsTomic... Do you mean me message you?

• Depends what kind of people you attract. Sometimes a player (not often) approaches me and starts talking to me and he directly turns around. Not because I have an ugly voice or something, but because I'm not what he's looking for. Someone easy to manipulate, girly and giggly who wants to be liked by everyone. Maybe it's just luck I have, but I only get approached by guys who want something serious.

• you mean that if a girl is pretty, she gets asked out less or something?

I've been thinking the same thing and i guess it's true.
    not to brag or anything, but i've won three pageants and I do know I am good looking. and somehow there're pretty less guys who've asked me out.
    every once in a while i find out a guy has a crush on me but won't admit it to me and just hide.

I think you're in my team. and yes there are lots of guys who appear they're interested but no, they don't have the best intentions. recently went through shit like that.

I do think pretty women have it hard when it comes to dating

• Not so much with regard to dating. I kind of do my own hunting and let a guy know when I'm interested in him. But yeah for LtR's I mean you give the guy the best of you and sometimes it isn't enough. It isn't enough because they main reason hey are with you is your looks. They ignore pretty much everything else sometimes whether good or bad.

• Quite honestly yes. I'm not the drop dead gorgeous ofc lol but I've been told I'm pretty and honestly I always get guys looking for fwbs or one nights etc I don't know why normal relationship material guys don't approach me :(

• You sound like a jealous unattractive woman