Is it wrong that I need to hear that my boyfriend likes me?

He's never once told me. I don't want to be just another girl he dated

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have some justifiable doubts. If he NEVER says it, I can't believe he feels it. Some of us guys are very spare with words of affection, but never is kind of suspect in my book.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some actions speak louder than words, but I do disagree GAGers. When u feel something for someone, if u care enough about them, u should tell them. Sometimes people stay wondering how important they actually are to each other.

And more so in a long term relationship people should renew their feelings for each other. From time to time tell that special someone how u feel about them.

In ur case, since it is a newish relationship (how many months?). Maybe he is still figuring out how into u he is. U should both talk about it though. Ask him what are his thoughts on ur relationship so that u know what to count on.

Only after that can u know in what situation u are in and decide accordingly what is the best course of action: to give him time or to move on.

Best of luck

What Guys Said 4

• No, and you should tell him; if you're ready for the truth that is.

• Just give him time, if he really does love you he will eventually tell you so.

• Wrong? No. A little needy? Yes. He's with you. Actions speak louder than words

• He still uses dating websites b

• How do you know?

• Well yes obviously because I check. He stay in over an hour sometimes though so he isn't just getting in to see if I am.

• Shouldn't it just be implied?

• No I need to hear it. I need to know I'm not just some girl.

• But he's with YOU

What Girls Said 3

• How long have you both been together? if it's more than 3 years.. it seems like he has gotten lazy expressing his feelings or thoughts for you and thinks it is pointless.

• A few months. We are reaching the point where his last relationships usually end. I'm so crazy about him it scares me to death.

• He was on the verge of tears yesterday when he thought he wouldn't see me again. So confusing.

• Do you talk to him about this? if not, I suggest you do. We can't give you a prediction what he will do. If he has wronged you you should talk to him about it.

• i think its normal... give him time

• Wait.. he has never said he likes you? if he's dating you it means he likes you and finds you attractive. You shouldn't need to hear him say it. Actions speak louder than words.