Girls a simple question?

I'm 20 and work at the mall. Two girls come often a blonde and a brunette. They both flirt with me. I added both on instagram and we been friends. The one i like is the blonde. I already asked her out and she's already catted on me twice by saying she's busy. The thing is she sends me kissing emojis and in love emojis but is scared to date. Also when i see her she's quite and rarely talks but over text she flirts.

Just recently i found out she lied about her age. She told me she was 18 but in reality she's 16!. Do you think this is why she was acting weird? She could be scared etc. I got a feeling i might not be cute enough ahahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's trouble, stay away from her.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm 20 and work at the mall. Two girls come often a blonde and a brunette. They both flirt with me. I added both on instagram and we been friends. "

^nice to know... did they hit on u? or vice versa?
    also did u get their ig by askin 'em or they gave it to u?

"The one i like is the blonde. I already asked her out and she's already catted on me twice by saying she's busy."

^if she's sayin this often i'm afraid she's avoidin u then...

"The thing is she sends me kissing emojis and in love emojis but is scared to date."

^so she's being kinda flirty wid u as it seems... but still it should be buggin u if she says she's busy often ;)

"Just recently i found out she lied about her age. She told me she was 18 but in reality she's 16!. Do you think this is why she was acting weird? She could be scared etc"

^that's a really-really bad sign... if she lied about her age better avoid... u might end-up in trouble if she's underaged :/

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I think she could be nervous

What Guys Said 1

• Daaaamn!!! I don't know bro I would quit talking to her. That's too young for me, but hey you do you. That could be a reason though yeah.