Do guys like tall girls?

I'm 5 foot 7 and pretty curvy

I know a lot of guys say they like petite girls like 5 foot 4 and under

Why do guys dislike averagely tall girls? our curves are more balanced i find.

I'm not bitter against short girls so dont say that. I just don't understand why average height girls, and even taller can't be attractive too.

Most Helpful Guy

• They certainly don't dislike "tall girls" (you're not that tall though, you're average height in the West, I believe) as much as females tend to dislike same height or shorter guys!

I don't think they dislike "taller" girls, as long as the girls aren't actually taller than them. Otherwise, it is easier to assume that the girl wouldn't be interested anyways, because girls typically don't get over the height difference. The whole "a guy should be taller than the girl" thing is heavily ingrained in society, after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't actually that tall, 5'7" is above average, but 5'8"+ is tall, I'd say.

What Guys Said 5

• I like tall girls 1.75 - 1.8 m (5 feet 9 inches - 5 feet 11 inches)

• I'm 6 foot 5. I sure do!

• You're like the first tall guy on here that actually likes tall girls tho 😅😂

• Insecure guys are intimidated by taller girls

• since when is 5"7 tall?

• according to a lot of guys around

• I thought that was average.
      To answer your question, if that is what you consider tall then I like tall girls.

• Yes I love tall girls. I mean I like girls of all height, but tall girls kind of turn me on in a different way.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know i dont like girls

• Your actually average.