Omggg I just found out he has a girlfriend!!! , How do cut him off?

his name is Jake him and I have been texting and flirting for 2 weeks now. My friend called me today and told me that she seen him and his girlfriend on his instagram page and she sent me screenshots. Its him... can I just say that this has happened to me before!! Ughhhhhh. Why meeee. This is the second time this has happened. Why do I always attract Jerks and guys who are taken. And what do I say to Jake when I see him tomorrow? We ride the school bus together and I don't want to feel uncomfortable at 8 in the morning. It's too early in the morning to feel such hateful and detached emotions.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Forget his existence and move on.

• but did you actually ever ask him if he had a girlfriend, if you did then you have the right to be angry,

• Um this is def not my fault if I would have known from the beginning I would have never given him my number. And he's the one trying to make me " Make some time for him" w heart emojis nd stuff

• Tell him to go talk to his girlfriend.

• Just say.. You're outta my life cheating man horse lol!!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm so sorry this is happening to you! Are you 100 percent sure that's his gf? Or could it just be a friend or relative?

Either way, be very careful! If you are 100 percent sure, then I would just send him a message saying you were alerted to his instagram page where he has pictures of himself and his GIRLFRIEND. And then state that you no longer have any interest in dating this guy.

Better yet, if you can just stop talking to him right away, that would be even better. I would not waste much time, if any on him.

Since you have to ride the bus with him, try to make it as easy on yourself as possible. Sit next to a friend or even get on the bus with a friend if you can. Lean on your friends for support.

• just tell him to fuck off

• Tell him you know about his girlfriend and are very disappointed that he led you on.

• Don't even tell him that you know. Let his mind wonder. Block his number. If you have him on any social site block him. Cut him off with no warning.

• Just tell him "Bye bye, b*atch!" and walk away. :v