Guys, my ex can't decide between me and another girl?

i was with this guy for about 4 months and he went to sweden for two weeks to visit family as he used to live there. Before he moved back to england, he was with this girl for around a year and broke up with her a few months before he left. It's also probably worth mentioning that I'm 16 and he's 18. While he was there, he broke up with me and blocked me on all social media so i couldnt contact him. On Saturday, he unblocked me and said that he loved me and wanted me back, but on Sunday i found out through another social media that he stayed at his exes Friday through to Sunday and had sex with her, meaning he must have messaged me saying he wanted me back at his exes house. When i found out i told him that he had to decide between me or her as he said he loved us both. i also said that if he didn't pick me its fine but i wouldn't be able to stay friends as it would hurt me too much emotionally as i still love him a lot. has anoyone got any advice or things for me to say that would help him pick me and not her? please, im desperate to not lose him :(

1

What Guys Said 1

• " he was with this girl for around a year and broke up with her a few months before he left"

^was this gal from england as well? was it before u startd datin each other? didn't get it sorry...

"While he was there, he broke up with me and blocked me on all social media so i couldnt contact him. "

^without a reason? there must be a reason if that's so...

"On Saturday, he unblocked me and said that he loved me and wanted me back,"

^how long u've beenblocked then?

"but on Sunday i found out through another social media that he stayed at his exes Friday through to Sunday and had sex with her, meaning he must have messaged me saying he wanted me back at his exes house"

^indeed... but it seems he had only sex wid his X and nothing more... possibly he's still emotionally attached to u...

"When i found out i told him that he had to decide between me or her as he said he loved us both. "

^ah so it seems he's not seein her only for sex... maybe he wants to try things wid both u and her...

" i also said that if he didn't pick me its fine but i wouldn't be able to stay friends as it would hurt me too much emotionally as i still love him a lot."

^did he respond anything when u said it?

• 1) no she was in sweden, he was with her for a year before he moved to england and then got with me when since he's lived here
      2) apparently he blocked me on everything because she asked him too and he's since asked me to make a kik account to still talk to him as she's asked him to block me again, he says they are "sorta" together so i dont really understand if he is or not and if he is why is he still trying to keep me as a fuck buddy (he's asked for sex since he got with her and wants it when he gets back and i didn't answer)
      3) he blocked me for about a week or just under
      4) he says thats he's kinda together with her but still wants me to be in his life when i said i'd rather not watch him be with someone else
      5) i spoke to his cousin about it and he said it could be because he doesn't know what he wants and he only met up and did stuff with her cause he's in sweden and when he gets back he'll just go to me again..
      6) he said he didn't know and that he wanted us both

• okay thank you, this helped a lot :)

• u r welcome :)