He's amazing - should we meet up?

I have been talking to this guy for a while now. He meets my high standards, makes me laugh, and is completely a gentleman. We can have fun conversations, we sure can flirt, but we can also have serious conversations as well. The only thing holding us back is that he lives three hours away and we have yet to meet up. I do, though, have proof that he is who he says he is. I'll be in his town in the coming month or so to visit family, should we meet up? The ONLY reservation is that we have yet to talk on the phone/ face time. Thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would recommend going with friends or meet in a public place and tell several people where you will be. If you think you have a connection with this person and you're cautious when meeting for the first time then you should do it!

• I would do it in a public place such as the university or a coffee shop downtown. I have met guys in person before, and I tend to be trusting but cautious. Yes, there is definitely a connection! ☺️