How to tell her my true feelings?

I went on a date with this girl, and the night ended in a kiss. Now I'm seeing her Wednesday for ice cream and I want to tell her how I feel about her. I've been told by mutual friends that she likes me when I'm really open and conversive, not my usual quiet/shy self. So should I just tell her my feelings and that I want to have her as my girlfriend? And ask her how she sees me and what she wants? I want to tell her that not a minute goes by when I don't think of her, and how I'm the luckiest guy on the world for having someone so beautfiul, nice, and smart like her. I am super nervous and I didn't get sleep last night because I was trying to think of what to say but everything sounds stupid. How should I go about this?

Oh when I set up the date I told her there were a few things I wanted to say so she already knows whats up I think

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just have fun with her on the date and try to lick your ice cream in a sensual way (Girls like that). And then at the end say these exact say words "I think I'm in love with you". That will either make her overthink of you as a sweet and sensitive guy or she'll run the other way.

• dude... I'm not in love with her haha I've only gone on one date with her

• If you say it she will think you're in love with her and she might give you a chance. Then you will have more time to actually fall in love with her. Its perfect cause if you break up you wouldn't have invested all your feelings.