I forgot my girlfriends birthday and now she's a bit mad, how can I fix this? Would you girls react the same?

I been dating my girlfriend for 3 years now and i her birthday was yesturday. She told me through a call last night and didn't sound too happy. I honestly forgot cause i was busy with things. So she called me and was like "today is very important you know, tell me, what is today?" as soon as i said "idk" she got mad.

I mean like is it really bad i forgot? will a normal apology be enough and getting her a gift?

How would you girls react?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it up to her with an extra awesome birthday surprise. But she'll get over it

• I was thinking jewelry, you think that's good? like earings?

• Yes but it has to be more then just a gift. You really got to put some effort into this

• i will get her flowers and a nice dinner. Is that good enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was you I wouldn't buy her anything. She's kind of a jerk. You honestly just forgot and she shouldn't try to blow this out of proportion. People forget things important and minor and she shouldn't get ticked off because of this.

What Girls Said 2

• 3 years, and you forgot her birthday? Jesus Christ. Maybe she should "forget" she's with you, and move on. I would.

• oh c'mon :( now you make me feel bad. I forgot and i was busy, i will make it up to her by flowers, a nice dinner and i will get her these earnings she likes. You think that id good enough?

• You are lucky you aren't dead lol. Buy her a GREAT gift ad apologize.

• I forgot and i was busy, i will make it up to her by flowers, a nice dinner and i will get her these earnings she likes. You think that id good enough?

She yelled at me for like 4 minutes and i said i made her day bad :( but i will make it up to her

• I think that would be perfect! Good luck

• thanks

What Guys Said 0