I forgot my girlfriends birthday and now she's a bit mad, how can I fix this? Would you girls react the same?

I been dating my girlfriend for 3 years now and i her birthday was yesturday. She told me through a call last night and didn't sound too happy. I honestly forgot cause i was busy with things. So she called me and was like "today is very important you know, tell me, what is today?" as soon as i said "idk" she got mad.

I mean like is it really bad i forgot? will a normal apology be enough and getting her a gift?

How would you girls react?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it up to her with an extra awesome birthday surprise. But she'll get over it

0|0
    0|1
    • I was thinking jewelry, you think that's good? like earings?

• Yes but it has to be more then just a gift. You really got to put some effort into this

• i will get her flowers and a nice dinner. Is that good enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was you I wouldn't buy her anything. She's kind of a jerk. You honestly just forgot and she shouldn't try to blow this out of proportion. People forget things important and minor and she shouldn't get ticked off because of this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• 3 years, and you forgot her birthday? Jesus Christ. Maybe she should "forget" she's with you, and move on. I would.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh c'mon :( now you make me feel bad. I forgot and i was busy, i will make it up to her by flowers, a nice dinner and i will get her these earnings she likes. You think that id good enough?

• You are lucky you aren't dead lol. Buy her a GREAT gift ad apologize.

0|0
    0|1
    • I forgot and i was busy, i will make it up to her by flowers, a nice dinner and i will get her these earnings she likes. You think that id good enough?

She yelled at me for like 4 minutes and i said i made her day bad :( but i will make it up to her

• I think that would be perfect! Good luck

• thanks

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!