So confused. PLEASE PLEASE HELP?

I've had a crush on my coworker for the past year. The other day we finally talked and put everything on the table and he admitted he felt the same. He said he had been struggling with what to do about the situation for the past year as well and that he was smitten by me. But I also know he's conflicted because of the fact it's work and said he feels like a hypocrite when he doesn't usually believe in dating at work.. At one point a manager walked in and got really mad and he said how he was going to get in trouble because he's also a manager... I eventually left and he told me he would text me ( he admitted to having my number in his phone which I thought was cute) it's been two days and he hasn't texted me at all. I work with him this weekend and I feel like I shouldn't talk to him because he knows how I feel and it's his turn to make the next move. I told him we could keep it between us so I don't understand the hesitation with him not texting me when he said he would and seems so interested. Is it a good idea to just kind of give him the cold shoulder when I see him next since he never texted me? I want him to know I'm upset

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should be friendly towards him for now. Maybe mention the text thing later. He may have a good explanation. I would not recommend the cold shoulder. You don't know the whole story yet on his part. His being conflicted may be part of it. It's a ways off until the weekend. Give him some more time, your phone may buzz. :)

• He texted me last night. But thank you for the positivity! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Of course ! Good idea ! Show him you're upset before even knowing what's there between you two. Ignore the fact that he may have had a reason. Also give him a cold shoulder without telling him why so that he thinks you completely changed your mind and are not interested into him at all. If he doesn't marry you after that !

What Girls Said 1

• you should move on.