What to tell this guy I hooked up with?

I hooked up with this guy at a friend's party (we were both pretty drunk) on Saturday night. I messaged him yesterday on facebook, he asked for my number and we've been talking all day today. He asked me to chill in the next few days. I dont know if he wants to just hook up with me now since we already had sex. I'm not sure if thats what I want. Should I tell him I want to wait until I'm actually in a relationship? Or does it matter? I'm not sure what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm, you have a random hook up than want to slow the pace completely...
    Just communicate this too him, see what he says and go from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him about it. Be straight up front. Ask him if he just wants to hook up or if he wants to actually date.

What Guys Said 2

• It always matters. If you want to wait until you're in a relationship, definitely tell him that. Just because you had it once doesn't mean you cannot decide to wait for a relationship.

• Tell him you want to spend time with him but you want to slow down. It sounds like you would be happier if you didn't drink so much.

What Girls Said 0