EX BOYFRIEND... BOYS HELP?

i broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago because i needed space and after a battle of asking him for some time by myself and him still refusing to let me have some, i had to pull the plug... the catch... im 16wks pregnant with his kid... in the course of a month, i was able to process and have that space i needed, so i asked him if there was a chance we could work things out and get back together. He told me that he had moved on, i took that and accepted it for what it was and left him alone. it was my birthday yesterday and at 4am he text me happy birthday and told me that he really cared about me and our child, later that day he text me asking if i needed anything, or how much money i would need to buy the crib etc, and he would give it to me. Is he just being nice? being responsible? or trying to get back with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think he's being responsible. You're gonna have a child, so he's doing what he should do.

• so its not that he is trying to get back with me, man I was hoping, but I guess you gotta live with your life choices

• We can never know if he wants to get back or not, but what he's doing is expected for a future responsible father. See how things go, perhaps he really wants you back, but since he said he had already moved on I wouldn't start having too many hopes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give it a try. He seems like he wants to be back in your and your child's life. Give him a chance.

• see that's what I think, I mean im only 16wks pregnant, but wishing me a happy birthday and saying he really cares about me doesn't have anything to do with the baby, but all the guys are saying otherwise

What Guys Said 3

• He could be going either way, you'll never know unless you ask him or he comes out and says it.

• He's trying to be a good father, and help you out since it's his kid too. Maybe in the future you might get back together but right now he's focusing on your kid

• so wishing me a happy birthday and telling me he really cares about me whether I believe him or not is part of his father role?

• You don't need to be mean about that, I'm sorry for my comment, I shouldn't comment since I'm under 18 so just forget what I wrote

• I think he's just trying to be responsible.

What Girls Said 0