He calls me friends with benefits but stopped during sex?

Guy i thought i was dating. when i asked what we are he shrugged i also asked if he cared if i talked to other guys he said no.
He use to say we were friends with benefits. we never have sex. he came over to sleep the other night just sleep... and last night he got on top of me i wasn't in the mood and he said are u gonna get attached to me? He knows i really really like him sooooo... obvious answer... then he attempts sex.. im not into it he penetrates says its perfect then about 6 strokes in he stops and says he can't do this... rolls over and spends the night after kissing and cuddling... i find it weird becuz he do3snt mention where we stand and i hate not knowing... we havnt had real sex in 2 months

What are the signs he is catching feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys do a lot of weird stuff with friends with benefits - including kissing and cuddling. I had one once when I was younger who took me home to hang out with his family. It's confusing as heck.

The only thing you can do is bring up that you have feelings and want a real relationship. You've gotten to the point that you're constantly searching for hope and clues that he likes you... all that does is drive a person crazy! You've just got to bite the bullet and have the talk.

• Very true... and what good is a friends with benefits you never have sex with. im confused becuz all we do is hangout and talk on the phone... no sex not that i want to anyways becuz im honestly scared to at this point

• I went through that stage with the guy I mentioned as well. He ended up dating another girl that he eventually got pregnant and married, but was still hanging out with me (with some kissing and cuddling) including in front of his friends. The only way you know is to have the conversation. Some people are just weird and have poor boundaries. Don't waste too much time pining over someone!

What Guys Said 5

• Seems like your wasting time being with someone who is just toying around with you.

• His heads not 100% in it for whatever reason ( could be anything really )
    Find a man that satisfies your needs

• He doesn't know what he wants so he stays in some awkward middle area, leave him.

• If you want a relationship and hd just wants sex, it's not worth it in the long run. It might be better to end it as soon as possible to get a lead on finding the person who wants what you want.

• Dump his ass and findustry a guy that can satisfy yiu

What Girls Said 2

• Seems you need to get in the drivers seat. Tell him what you want out of this and stick to it. Don't settle

• If a man shows you how he is in the beginning, BELIEVE him