Do I have a right to be upset that my boyfriend forgot my birthday?

We've been together for over two years. He didn't say anything to me about my birthday. When he did text me, he talked about how hard work was. I let it go for a day and thought maybe he was planning a surprise party or something.. No.. Nothing. He's never forgot it before and when I told him he said he was sorry. He could remember for two years but not this year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maby he's setting you up

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really sucky, id be pissed. Especially since I usually go all out for my boyfriend >: /

• Same! I threw him a party

• What a jerk, I'm sorry this happened. Did he at least sound genuinely sorry that he forgot?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I mean if its that important to you, I wouldn't care personally so I can't relate.

• Yea you've got every reason to be mad at him.

• if he doesn't even try to make it up to u then yeah

• Maybe he was busy, or just had a brain fart. Maybe just ask that he tries to not forget again.

What Girls Said 6

• well i would be. i dont think this is something a boyfriend should forget.

• yeah i think thats a little ridiculous.. that's something you're supposed to remember.. i'm surprised you guys didn't discuss it earlier? i always make plans with my boyfriend ahead of time..

• Honey you've got every right to be pissed.

• I would be upset. You have every right to be. Sure, he was busy but that's no excuse.

• Absolutely !!

• Of course you do!