I have no clue what to do?

So I have this really confusing situation that I have never been faced with. I went with this girl to my senior ring dance, never met her before cause my best friend set me up with her. So I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be one of the best dances of my life. She was really into me and we had a great time. After the dance we went to this party with alcohol, I didn't drink cause i was driving but she did. Then she started to make out with me and let's just say things got a little serious. I had to leave at like 4 in the mourning and she didn't leave until like 6 or so. The next day or that day I should say I was woken up by my phone going off. I checked it and it was her, to my shock the text said she had a real great time with me last night but then it said that she was really sorry because after I had left she started to hook up with other dudes at the party. I don't know how many or how far they went, but I know the one she did hook up with happened to be one of my friends (no it wasn't the one that hooked me up). I wasn't really mad at first cause I guess it took I while to sink in but then I don't know I can't really explain how I felt but it was horrible. So that whole day she txted me about how she was sorry and how she felt like a horrible person and to be honest I don't really know what to do about Both her and my friend. I can live without a girl in my life, but I don't want to lose a friend. If you need any more detail just ask.

What Girls Said 2

• Did your friend know that she was supposed to be with you?

• Yes but everyone was drunk/shit faced/fucked up or what ever you want to call it.

• If you're going to forgive your friend even though he knew then I don't see why you shouldn't forgive the girl too. I think they should get the same treatment no matter what you decide to do.

• friend is more important.

What Guys Said 0