Is it even worth giving interracial relationships with White-American women a shot?

As a young Hispanic guy in the US, I honestly don't even know if it's worth it. I've met plenty who are aesthetically beautiful but we're just far too different from cultures and beliefs. Besides, most white women prefer men of their own race, especially if he's an athletic rich guy who caters to their every want and need.

It's whatever though. I still have my beautiful fellow Latinas to give a shot.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm your stereotypical white girl and my boyfriend is Puerto Rican and we've worked out fine. I think most people expect to marry someone from their own race, but you can't deny love. And while we do have 2 very different cultures, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing or something that will cause problems for us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rich handsome athletic guys always have the edge. Just like beautiful women. I mean, I didn't hear of any guys committing suicide when Rosie O'Donnell came out of the closet.

But in response to your question, a lot of white women aren't concerned with cultural differences. Personally, I find women from Latino cultures unappealing, not due to physical appearance (though the ones in Florida are miles above the ones here in Cali in that respect) but due to their cultural expectations and behavior.

What Girls Said 2

• If you like one and she likes you then I don't see why not.

• I doubt one would like me since a lot of them seem to have unrealistically high expections of men. I also feel that I'm just far too different from them to the point where I'll never find one common ground with them.

• You never know. Everyone likes different things. Sounds like you're just wanting a reason not to give it a shot.

• Better for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't rule people out just because of their color of skin.

• Well every race and nationality I know of seems to use white American girls as a semen petri dish, so there's no reason why you can't add yourself to the mix, there.

• I dont see why not.