Girls, am I ugly? how to be more confident?

I have a small social circle (of 5 guys and a girl). I'm caring, friendly, hardworking, smart, yet I don't have much friends (male OR female) or even a girlfriend. I get overlooked by girls AND guys (they talked to me in high school classes, but never accepted my plans to hang out (but hung with my social circle a lot). WTF is wrong with me? I'm Indian, a bit shy/socially awkward (won't shut up around a friend or acquaintance), 160 lbs, 5 foot 8, and muscleless. am I unattractive or ugly? I DO go to the gym, but no results so far. I have rather nerdy hobbies like gaming, movies, cars, basketball and looking up internet articles on computers, game consoles, operating systems, iOS and Android devices. I will attend CSUEB and will study computer science there. what can I do in college? my grades in hs tanked since I felt unaccepted. how to prevent the same thing in college? and I DONT just want to study, I want to go out, live life, and get to some parties, and make many friends and even engage in the college hookup/sex culture. how to achieve all this? and how DO I look? are there guys uglier than me who got gfs?

many people say I'm nice and that I'll find a girlfriend and many friends. I'm also a gentleman. I hold doors open, and pull chairs out. one girl even said that was sweet of me!

1

What Girls Said 1

• you look so sweet!!