18 and haven't had first kiss?

I'm currently 18, just graduated high school going into college. I haven't had my first kiss or a boyfriend yet. A lot of my friends already had their first kiss and had a few boyfriends already. Is it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudet, you are going fine. I'm 19 and in the same boat you are. There are a lot of people on GAG in general who are in the same boat you are, and as far as I know, a lot of them are actually pretty cool people. 18 is still young, you still have many years to get a boyfriend and stuff!

The worst thing you can do is try and force a relationship to happen that will clearly not work, just for the sake of getting a boyfriend or first kiss. That will only leave you with problems afterward. I'm not saying to not pursue a relationship with anyone, I'm saying that you should choose who to have a relationship with. Don't feel pressure to have a relationship, despite what your friends are like. Everyone goes through life at different pace. I know some people that married their first girlfriend and are currently living happily.

Tl;Dr; Don't worry about it! :D

What Guys Said 7

• I am 17 and entering my senior year and I haven't had my first kiss either! It's ok we'll get through it lol :)

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Since millions of people come on this website to ask this question, you can take it that there are a lot of people in this situation...

• Okay, so what? why are you so concerned, you are still very young. Don't worry.

• Your time will come I am sure

• Its funnay how desperate y'all cuties can be despite viewing most of us as creeps 😘

• No, I haven't had a girlfriend or a kiss yet.

• I am 21, and I am in the same boat so just be patient I guess so. :).

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, it's not that weird. I probably won't get a boyfriend or have my first kiss until I get to university.

• Nah it's not weird, I'm in the same boat. 😋

• Im 22 and never