My boyfriend said he'd leave me for someone better looking?

Ok, I was watching jimmy Fallon on my phone and my boyfriend asked me, "if you had to choose between me and jimmy, who would you pick?" I told him I would pick him, not jimmy! I then asked "if you could choose between me and the hottest chick on the planet, who would you choose?" And he hesitated and then said "well, I dunno... What if I asked you the same question?" Are you kidding me... I would pick HIM because I'm in love with HIM. It hurt me so bad that he would even say that =( I know I'm not the hottest chick, but he would LEAVE me if some hot chick wanted him? Am I being overly sensitive? Or is he a dick? I'm pissed and upset. He didn't even try to explain himself once I told him "I would pick you... Obviously?"

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it hurts, but you're blowing this way out of proportion., It's probably just an impulsive thing he said. As long as your relationship is going well, don't dig too deep into those words.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is such a dumbass.. let him find his hottest chick..

What Guys Said 4

• Man, if I was in a loving relationship and Candice Swanepoel came up to me and said she was in love with me and she wanted nothing more in the world than to be with me, I'd drop my girlfriend in a second hahaha.

• Well if he loved you he won't hesitate even for a second

• Nope, he's being a dick. Break up with him. If you stay with him don't be surprised if you catch him cheating on you.

• Nope he is a dick...

What Girls Said 3

• Its a man thing, my boyfriend is the same. Doesn't mean he doesn't love you it just means he's insensitive. My boyfriend would never leave me for someone else even if he does drool over others... :)

• Well the part that bugs me is that he said he'd "didn't know" who he would choose. Like I get it if we were both strangers, he's obviously pick the hottest chick. But he KNOWS me and we've been in a relationship for a year! =(

• I have been with mine for 3 and he says he would pick someone else but he wouldn't... really he is just being the insensitive bloke and he feels he is comfy enough to talk guy stuff with you.

Most guys think like this, but he voices it because he is too dumb not to (just like mine). Please dont feel hurt, I know at first it hurts but I promise eventually it will be like water off a ducks back. You will ignore it and think 'yep that's how he is'

• Watch him, that guy is a potential cheater.

• He's a total jerk!