Have you dated older people? How old where they?

I've always been into older guys, maybe because from my pov guys tend to mature later than us girls (I know very few exceptions to this rule) and I haven't had a problem with age, even one of my group of friends is at least ten years older than me. I've dated guys twnety years older than me and some people think it's strange. I was hoping maybe other people felt the same, that age is just a number when you can relate to somebody =)

Auto corrector sob, *how old WERE they* hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never dated with any one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably not a good idea to date anyone over 30 at your age.

• Why? My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now and he is 12 years older than me. We get along like nobody I've ever met before, we work similar jobs and have no problem hanging out with each other's friends. I think it's the healthiest relationship I've been in, so I think it shows age really is nothing but a number. =) But still curious about your opinion though hehe

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty much everyone I've dated has been older than me, but only by a year or 2.

• Reverse perspective here.
    I relate better to women 7-12 years younger.

• I feel the same as you. Except in reverse. I look younger and girls my age rarely look at me. I seem to relate better with younger girls. Yeah age is just a number if you've got enough in common and are on the same level personality wise

What Girls Said 1

• Nope sorry but the oldest guy I dated was 4 months older than me...