How to tell her my feelings and ask for hers?

So I went on a date with a girl and I'm meeting her tomorrow for coffee and I want to tell her how I feel about her. I want to tell her that every minute I think about her and how I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone so beautiful, nice and smart like her in my life. I want to ask her how she feels about me and what she is looking for in our relationship but I'm very shy and not very confident. I'm super nervous for tomorrow and would just like some advice on how to approach the conversation. Should I just say whatever is on my mind or am I going to scare her off. We have kissed before so obviously she is interested but how do I get the courage to say something so far out of my comfort zone?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Bruh girls like confident guys give it some time maybe the third date then you let her know how u feel. Give her some signal like hold her hands tell her how beautiful she is and that girls love that kind of a things. Remember be yourself