Stay in our own league?

If we are not attractive to get the one we want like a crush or something should we stay in our own based on looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't hurt to just try and ask! Worst case, they say no. So ok, move on. Best case, you can go out with the woman of your dreams.

• Not bad true true

• thats probably true 50 percent of the time

• Right! 50/50 chance and hope for the best :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Anybody can aim for women in whatever league they want, just understand that people do the best in relationships and dating when shooting for people around their same level of attractiveness.

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly feel like that. I usually like all kinds of guys but I get really nervous around the typical good looking guys. I always feel like Im not good enough for any type of guy Im into. Like he's too smart, too funny, too good looking, too sweet, and too talented for me and im blahhhh. Blame the low confidence.

• So it is the same then what we guys go through as well.

• I think its pretty stupid. I've never done that before

• But to answer your question, nope you shouldn't stay in your league

• I dislike the thought for settling for second best.

• I couldnt agree more.

• Well then...😒

• In the same level, yes.

• Guys who do not get girls are the ones who constantly reach beyond their league but men are encouraged to reach beyond their league, i guess just remember there are only so many hot girls and hot girls prefer hot guys.

• Do some girls "reach beyond their league" as well?

• its ok to dream, but you are more likely to be happy long term with someone about as attractive as you, this doesn't mean they have to be ugly, maybe you view yourself as ugly but she does not and you do not need to view her as ugly, it goes back to "beauty is subjective" yes it is so with that you can find her very attractive.

• basically take "beauty is subjective" and mix it with the fact that you should stay around your league and i think you will be very happy.

What Guys Said 5

• Well fuck it.. There are no rules, go for the hot one you find.. Explore what's beyond our own league. Even though it can bring misery from constant rejection. Don't limit yourself, be strong and face the horde of ladies outside the league.

• Not everything is about looks, kid.

An average joe looking guy can and is able to slay the most beautiful tens and has happened countless of times.

Once you're in a well advanced stage of attracting women, you will know that appearance is certainly not everything a girl wants.

• Yes but what if you are way too below average and you dont "Once you're in a well advanced stage of attracting women"

• There should be no limits.

• I don't play baseball.

• For all you know Kate Upton is really into overweight balding neck beard dudes. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.

• There's no such thing as a league. Nobody is better than anybody.